When you've finished creating your canvas print, you can pay for it with Google Pay, credit or debit card. If you don’t have a Google Pay account, learn how to create one.
- During checkout, an authorisation fee might be added to your statement before you complete the purchase. If you cancel your order, the charge will be removed in 14 days or less.
- You have two hours after your purchase to cancel your order. Learn how to cancel an order.
- To change your delivery address after buying, cancel your order and buy the canvas print again.
- Learn how to manage your Google payment info.
Important: Due to COVID-19, your order may take longer than expected.
Pricing and delivery
|20 x 20 cm||28 x 36 cm||41 x 51 cm|
(7-10 business days)
15 business days
(4-6 business days)
Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico:
|20 cm x 20 cm||28 cm x 36 cm||41 cm x 51 cm|
(10–14 working days)
|Priority delivery – Alaska and Hawaii only
(4–6 working days)
Tip: Estimated delivery includes printing and packaging
Learn about delivery details
- You can only dispatch your canvas print within the U.S.
- After you buy a canvas print, it might take 2–4 business days to print and package it. When the processing is complete, the package is delivered to you.
- Delivery time isn’t guaranteed.
Promotions for printed products
If you're in a region where printed products are available, we may tailor your experience in order to give you suggestions and offers that are most relevant to you. For example, we may show Mother's Day promotions to US users only in April or May. As always, we don't use information in Google Photos for advertising purposes, and we don't sell your photos, videos or personal information to anyone.