You can use your Android phone or tablet to display albums on the following devices:
- Nest Hub
- Nest Hub Max
- Smart display
- Android TV
- Google TV
Note: This feature is not available in all countries.
Pick albums to display on your device.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Photos .
- Go to Library Utilities Manage photo frames.
- If you have a photo frame device set up, select the one that you'd like to add photos to.
- If you don't have a photo frame device available, you'll need to set one up to display your photos on it.
- Next to the albums that you want to display, tap Add .
- To finish, tap Back .