If you upload videos that Google Photos can’t process, you should review them. If Google Photos can't play your video, you can delete it, or you may be able to download it.
Important: Unsupported videos uploaded after 24 February 2020 will count against your storage quota.
To see your unsupported videos:
- On your computer, open https://photos.google.com/unsupportedvideos.
- Select the videos that you want to download or delete.
- Download: Click Download .
- Delete: Click Delete Delete.
If you delete a video, it will be deleted from Google Photos, but not from your device if you downloaded a copy.
Make sure that your video works with Google Photos
Your video should play in Google Photos if it's:
- At least one second long.
- The right file type, like .mp4, .mod or .mmv.
- Playable when downloaded to your device. If it doesn't play, it might be corrupted.