Download or delete unsupported videos
Important: Google Photos is currently experiencing issues with unsupported videos. You may have problems downloading some of your unsupported videos. The team is working to fix it.
If you upload videos that Google Photos can’t process, you should review them. If Google Photos can't play your video, you can delete it, or you may be able to download it.
You can find your unsupported videos on your computer or mobile browser.
To see your unsupported videos:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a browser.
- Go to https://photos.google.com/unsupportedvideos.
- Select the videos you want to download or delete.
- Download: Click Download .
- Delete: Click Delete Delete.
If you delete a video, it will be deleted from Google Photos, but not from your device if you downloaded a copy.
Make sure your video works with Google Photos
Your video should play in Google Photos if it's:
- At least 1 second long.
- The right file type, like .mp4, .mod, or .mmv.
- Playable when downloaded to your device. If it can't play, it might be corrupted.