Edit a photo book
You can personalize the way your photo book looks. Any changes you make will save automatically.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Tap Menu Photo books.
- Select a photo book to edit.
- To buy the photo book, tap Cart . Learn how to buy a photo book.
Change your cover photo and title
- Add a title: Tap the first page Add a title.
- Change the cover photo: Above "Cover and spine," tap the photo Change photo.
- Add text on the spine: Above "Cover and spine," tap the photo left of the photo, tap the rectangle. You need at least 48 pages for softcover or have a hardcover photo book.
Change the position or layout of the photo
- Change the layout of your photo: Tap the photo. You can also drag within the photo to position it.
- Rearrange photos: Drag a photo to another page.
- Add a photo: Tap Add photos .
- Remove a photo: Touch & hold the photo Remove .
- Add a caption: Tap the photo Add caption . Enter your caption. Tap Done to save it. Captions aren't available for full-page photos. If you try to add a caption to a full-page photo, the photo will be resized.
- Currently, the app doesn't support adding multiple photos on one page.
Check your warnings
When you see a low-resolution warning, it means the photo may look blurry when printed. You can still print the photo, but it may not look the same as on your computer. .Scroll through your photos to see if there are warnings .