You can personalize the way your photo book looks. Any changes you make will save automatically.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the top left, tap Print store Photo books.
- Outside of the US: At the top left, tap Print store .
- Select a photo book to edit.
- To buy the photo book, tap Checkout . Learn how to buy a photo book.
Change your cover photo and title
- Add a title: Tap the first page Add a title.
- Change the cover photo: Above "Cover and spine," tap the photo Change photo.
- Add text on the spine: Above "Cover and spine," tap the photo the title to change it. In order for the title on your spine to appear, you need to have a hardcover photo book or at least 48 pages in your softcover photo book.
Change the position or layout of the photo
- Change the layout of your photo: Tap the photo. You can also drag within the photo to position it.
- Rearrange photos: Drag a photo to another page.
- Add a photo: Tap .
- Add a collage: Tap Add pages Add collage page.
- Edit a collage: Tap on the collage page and drag images to move them around, or tap Edit for more options.
- Remove a photo: Tap the photo Remove .
- Add a caption: Tap the photo Edit Add caption . Enter your caption. Tap Done to save it. Captions aren't available for full-page photos. If you try to add a caption to a full-page photo, the photo will be resized.
Check your warnings
When you see a low-resolution warning, it means the photo may look blurry when printed. You can still print the photo, but it may not look the same as on your computer.Scroll through your photos to see if there are Warnings .