Edit a photo book
You can personalize the way your photo book looks. Any changes you make will save automatically.
Currently, photo book printing is only available in the U.S.
- On your computer, open photos.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Photo books.
- Select a photo book to edit.
- When you’re done, click Cart to buy the photo book. Learn how to buy a photo book.
Change your cover photo and title
- Add a title: On the first page, click Add a title.
- Change the cover photo: On the first page, click Change photo.
- Add text on the spine: On the first page, left of the cover image, click Add title. You need at least 48 pages for softcover or have a hardcover photo book.
Change the position or layout of the photo
- Change the layout of your photo: Hover over the photo, and click the images on the side. You can also drag within the photo to position it.
- Rearrange photos: Drag a photo to another page. You can also do this using the preview panel on your right.
- Add a photo: Click Add photos .
- Remove a photo: On the page of the photo, click Remove .
- Currently, the app doesn't support adding multiple photos on one page or text.
Check your warnings
When you see a low-resolution warning, it means the photo may look blurry when printed. You can still print the photo, but it may not look the same as on your screen.
To see all the pages you may need to check, at the top, click Warning notifications .Click the warning to see the page.