Add filters, crop photos, and more on your mobile device or computer.
Tip: If you have back up & sync turned on, your edits will sync to your Google Photos library.
Adjust, crop, or rotate a photo
- Open the Google Photos app .
- Open the photo you want to edit.
- Tap Edit . At the bottom, choose what to do:
- Tune : Automatically adjust color and exposure, manually change lighting, manually adjust color, or add effects.
- Filter : Add or adjust a filter.
- Crop : Crop or rotate.
- At the bottom right, tap Done .
- At the top right, tap SAVE.
Your edits will be applied to the photo, but you can undo them at any time.
Change date & time stamps
You can change the date and time stamps for photos and videos using a computer.
- Using a computer, go to photos.google.com.
- Place your cursor over a photo or video. Click Select to select the items you want to update.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click Edit date & time. If you selected more than one item, you'll see two options.
- To specify a date and time for the first item and automatically adjust the dates and times for the other items as relative to that, click Shift dates & times.
- To set the same date and time for all the items you selected, click Set one date & time.
- Follow the instructions to finish.
Go to photos.google.com.
- Open the photo you want to remove edits from, then Edit.
- Select More , then Back to original.
- Select SAVE.