Add filters, crop photos, and more on your mobile device or computer.
Tip: If you have back up & sync turned on, your edits will sync to your Google Photos library.
Adjust, crop, or rotate a photo
- Open the Google Photos app .
- Open the photo you want to edit.
- Tap Edit . At the bottom, choose what to do:
- Tune : Automatically adjust color and exposure, manually change lighting, manually adjust color, or add effects.
- Filter : Add or adjust a filter.
- Crop : Crop or rotate.
- At the bottom right, tap Done .
- At the top right, tap SAVE.
Your edits will be applied to the photo, but you can undo them at any time.
Change the date & time stamp
You can change the date or time stamp for a photo or video using a computer.
- Using a computer, go to photos.google.com.
- Open the item you want to change.
- At the top right, click Info .
- On the right, click the date.
- Change the date or time, then click SAVE.
- Open the Google Photos app or go to photos.google.com.
- Open the photo you want to remove edits from, then Edit .
- Tap or click More , then Back to original.
- Tap or click SAVE.