You may get album or archive suggestions, creations, and more in the "For you" section of the Google Photos app.
With the "For you" section of Google Photos, you can:
- Find effects that were created for you from your photos and videos.
- Be reminded of photos from a year or 2 ago.
- Find suggestions or add photos to an album or archive.
- Free up space on your device if you have a phone or tablet.
Check your creations, suggestions, and more
On your computer, go to photos.google.com/foryou.
Types of "For you" cards
Tip: If you want to get more cards, take more photos and videos, then back them up.
Check if something was created for you
- On your computer, go to photos.google.com/foryou
- Look for cards that say things like "New movie" or "New stylized photo."
- At the bottom, click View unsaved creations.
Add suggested photo to an album
If there are new photos that may be related to an existing album, you might get a "For you" card to add to the album.
You can review the photos and the album before you add to the album.
Move photos to archive
If you have photos of documents, receipts, or anything that you don't want to see in your Photos library, you may get a "For you" card to move them to archive.
You can review the photos before you hide them. Learn more about how to archive photos.
Remove a card
Stop getting cards
To stop getting suggestions, creations, or "Rediscover this day" cards:
- On your computer, open photos.google.com/settings.
- Click Suggestions.
- Turn off the suggestion type you don't want.