When you make a call, Waiting Times estimates the amount of time that you're put on hold. After your call, you can share your hold time to help improve Waiting Times.
Important: Waiting Times is always on.
Check what you need
Waiting Times works:
- In the US
- In English
- Pixel 3a and later
- On the latest version of the Phone app
Share data from your call
Important: Once you send your data, it can’t be undone.
- On your device, open the Phone app .
- At the bottom, tap Recents.
- Under the call log entry, tap Send feedback Yes, continue.
- When 'Was the waiting time correct?' is asked, select an option:
- If correct, tap Yes .
- If incorrect, tap No select the correct hold time tap Submit.