How to create a new payments profile
To create a new payments profile and transfer your apps to your new profile if necessary, follow these steps:
- Follow these steps to create a new payments profile. Pay careful attention to the country you enter when you set up your profile.
- Transfer your developer name. If you want to use the same developer name on your new profile as you're using on your original profile, change the name on your original profile first. After you change your developer name on the original profile, you can update the developer name on your new profile.
- Find the transaction IDs for both your original and new payments profiles.
- Sign in to the Play Console you used to pay the setup fees for both your original and new payments profiles.
- Click the line item for the payment for the setup fee.
- In the window that opens, scroll down and copy the Transaction ID. Your developer registration Transaction ID is typically in one of the following formats:
Format 1 example
Format 2 example
Format 3 example
- Request a transfer of the apps you have in Google Play Storeor Chrome Web Store.
Be sure to add your bank account, submit tax information, and set up sales taxes in your payments profile to get timely merchant payments from Google.
If you need help, contact us.