- Payable earnings information like your account balance, including unpaid earnings and the date earned, the amount of merchant payouts and the payment method used for your last merchant payout
- Merchant payouts made to you by Google for charged orders
To see your reports, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Payments profile.
- Click Subscriptions & services.
- Under ‘Merchant services’, click Manage.
- See your earnings and merchant payout threshold, recent transactions, how you get paid and your profile settings.
- To see more sales data, click View transactions.
- On the ‘All transactions’ screen, you can view earnings, merchant payments, adjustments and taxes.
Note: You can see data in detail or summarised for periods ranging from 'This month' to 'All time'.