See merchant sales and payout reports
- Payable earnings information like your account balance, including unpaid earnings and the date earned, the amount of merchant payouts, and the payment method used for your last merchant payout
- Merchant payouts made to you by Google for charged orders
To see your reports, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the payments profile.
- Click Subscriptions.
- Find Merchant Services, then click Manage.
- See your earnings and merchant payout threshold, recent transactions, how you get paid, and your profile settings.
- To see more sales data, click View transactions.
- On the next All transactions screen, you can view earnings, merchant payments, adjustments, and taxes.
Note: You can see data in detail or summarized for periods ranging from "this month" to "all time."