Google Play subscriptions can only be canceled through Google Play Developer Console.
Chrome Web Store subscriptions can be canceled through your payments profile.
Here’s how to cancel a Chrome Web Store subscription:
- Sign in to the payments profile.
- Click Customer orders.
- Click the line of any subscription you want to cancel.
- In the panel that opens, click Cancel subscription, or scroll down and click View full page to see the customer’s order history and more details.
- On the next screen, click Cancel subscription again.
- Click Down arrow and select the appropriate refund reason for the canceled subscription.
- Add a message to the customer, if needed. These comments will appear in the customer's profile.
Note: To protect their privacy and security, we don't provide merchants with customer emails or other contact info, so adding comments is the only way to communicate with customers unless they contact you directly.
- Click Cancel subscription to finish.
If you need help, contact us.
Note: Merchants set their own cancellation policies. To request cancellations, customers contact merchants directly.
When you cancel a subscription, keep the following in mind:
- After you cancel a subscription, no future orders will be charged.
- You'll see a cancelled order status on the order details page.
- After you cancel a subscription, you cannot restart it.
- Google will send an email to the customer to let them know their subscription is canceled.