NetBanking is a payment method that you can use to make manual payments using a bank transfer. This kind of payment is supported by our processors.
Requirements and security
You can use NetBanking to make a manual payment if:
- You have a billing address and bank account in India.
- Your purchase currency is Indian Rupee (INR).
- Your bank is supported by our processors.
See a list of banks supported by our processors
|Bank name||Account type supported|
|Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait||Retail|
|Bank of India||Retail and corporate|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Retail and corporate|
|Central Bank of India||Retail|
|Citibank||Retail and corporate|
|City Union Bank||Retail and corporate|
|Corporation Bank||Retail and corporate|
|Deutsche Bank||Retail and corporate|
|Development Credit Bank||Retail|
|Federal Bank||Retail and corporate|
|HDFC Bank||Retail and corporate|
|ICICI Bank||Retail and corporate|
|Indian Overseas Bank||Retail and corporate|
|IndusInd Bank||Retail and corporate|
|ING Vysya Bank||Retail|
|Jammu & Kashmir Bank||Retail and corporate|
|Karnataka Bank Ltd||Retail|
|Karur Vysya Bank||Retail and corporate|
|Kotak Bank||Retail and corporate|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||Retail and corporate|
|South Indian Bank||Retail and corporate|
|State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur||Retail and corporate|
|State Bank of Hyderabad||Retail and corporate|
|State Bank of India||Retail and corporate|
|State Bank of Mysore||Retail and corporate|
|State Bank of Patiala||Retail and corporate|
|State Bank of Travancore||Retail and corporate|
|Tamilnad Mercantile Bank||Retail|
|Union Bank of India||Retail and corporate|
|United Bank of India||Retail and corporate|
|Vijaya Bank||Retail and corporate|
If you make a payment via HDFC or IDBI bank, please visit the bank's website to enable Secure Access. If Secure Access isn't enabled, you'll get a transaction failure.
The security of your online bank transfer is protected in two ways:
- You'll sign in to your online bank account with a user name and password.
- Your order is processed via a secure server provided by our processors.
- NetBanking can’t be used for automatic recurring payments.
- NetBanking can now be set as a primary payment method in some Google services. To see if your service supports NetBanking, check the list of available payment methods when adding a payment method in that service.
What to expect
Your payment will typically be applied within minutes, but could take up to 48 hours.
If you're concerned that your payment is taking too long, check that your funds have been withdrawn from your bank account. If they haven't, contact your bank.
If it's been over five business days since you initiated the transfer, and you still don't see your payment applied, you can contact support for the Google product you're using. You'll need to include a valid proof of payment when you contact support.
More about valid proof of payment
- Can be a scanned copy of your receipt or a screenshot of your bank's online statement
- Must be in an uneditable format, such as .jpg, .gif, or .png
- Must include:
- The date the transfer was made. If possible, show all transactions for five days before and after the payment.
- The amount and currency of the payment.
- Who received the funds (the beneficiary—typically Google or a Google product).
- The name of the bank sending the funds (the remitting bank).
Important: For your security, please black out any sensitive information on your bank or credit card statement, particularly your entire bank account number or the middle eight digits of your credit card number.