Change merchant payout threshold and account nickname
To get merchant payouts from Google for your charged orders, make sure you verify a bank account in your payments profile. If you haven't added and verified a bank account yet, you can do it the next time you sign in to your payments profile.
About the merchant payout threshold
To be eligible to have your merchant payout deposited in your bank account at the end of your payment cycle, your merchant payout (i.e. your payable balance) must meet the minimum payment amount threshold. Your minimum merchant payout amount may vary depending on your country and currency.
Note: If you get your merchant payouts by wire transfer, we recommend you set the threshold to a minimum of $100 because wire transfer fees can exceed $50 or more. For details on any fees associated with getting wire payments in USD, contact your financial institution.
To find your payments account ID, increase your merchant payout threshold, and change your payments account nickname from the default "Merchant services," follow these steps:
- Sign in to the payments profile, then click Subscriptions.
- Find Merchant services, then click Manage.
- On the next screen, find Settings and click Manage settings.
- On the next screen, find Payments account to see your payments account ID. Note: You may see your payments account ID on invoices or other billing documents. You cannot change it.
- To change your payments account nickname from the default “Merchant services,” find Payments account nickname and click Edit
- Find Payment schedule, then click Edit .
You cannot change the merchant payout schedule, but you can apply a self-hold to stop payouts for up to one year. Note: To change the current month’s payout cycle, you must make changes to the self-hold before the 21st of the month.