A Tax Identification Number (TIN) is a term used by the United States Internal Revenue Service to refer to either your Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Social Security Number (SSN). You can provide either your EIN or SSN in the payments center, along with the associated registered name. Depending on how you have registered with the IRS, you will either have to enter your SSN or EIN number.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?

Need more help?

Sign in for additional support options to quickly solve your issue