A D-U-N-S number is a 9-digit unique ID that you create through Dun & Bradstreet. Your D-U-N-S number is associated with your organization’s info. Google partners with Dun & Bradstreet to verify your identity.
You need a D-U-N-S number to verify your identity for certain Google products. When you select or create a Google payments profile, enter your D-U-N-S number when prompted. This adds your organization’s name and address to your payments profile.
Once Google checks your organization’s info with Dun & Bradstreet, you may be asked to confirm details or correct any issues with your details. Once all issues are addressed, your updated organizational info is saved to your payments profile.
If issues still exist after you tried to resolve them, contact Dun & Bradstreet.
1. Update your organization's info with Dun & Bradstreet
- To request an update to your organization’s info, go to https://service.dnb.com/home. Provide the same organization name and address that you have in your Google payments profile.
- When your update is approved and applied, you’ll receive an email from Dun & Bradstreet.
2. Retry the verification process
- Once Dun & Bradstreet applies your updates, try to sign up and complete verification again.
- If you still get an error about your address not matching the info registered with Dun & Bradstreet, contact Google Play Console Support.