Clear search
Close search
Google apps
Main menu

Looking for consumer help? Visit payments center help for consumers.

Request a year-end US Tax form (1099-MISC, 1099-K, 1042-S)

Please answer the following questions to request a copy, revision, or void of a US tax form for a specific tax year.
What type of payments have you received from Google?