Google Play subscriptions can only be canceled through Google Play Developer Console.
Chrome Web Store subscriptions can be canceled through your payments profile.
Here’s how to cancel a Chrome Web Store subscription:
- Sign in to the payments profile.
- Click Customer orders.
- Click the line of any subscription you want to cancel.
- In the panel that opens, click Cancel subscription, or scroll down and click View full page to see the customer’s order history and more details.
- On the next screen, click Cancel subscription again.
- Select the appropriate refund reason for the canceled subscription from the drop-down.
- Add a message to the customer, if needed. These comments will appear in the customer's profile.
Note: Merchants are not provided customer emails or other contact info to protect their privacy and security, so adding comments is the only way to communicate with customers unless they contact you directly.
- Click Cancel subscription to finish.
If you need help, contact us.
Note: As a merchant, you set your own policies for cancellations. Customers contact you directly to request cancellations.
Keep these things in mind when you cancel a subscription.
- No future orders will be charged on a cancelled subscription
- A cancelled order status will display on the order details page
- Once a subscription is cancelled, it cannot be restarted
- Google will send a cancellation notification email to the buyer indicating that their subscription has been cancelled