Add or change payments user email preferences
Google sends email notifications for certain payments events to keep you informed about the activity in your payments profile. We will send these notifications to the payments contact’s email address you specify in your profile. You must choose one user to be the profile's primary contact to receive all email. If you want to remove a user as the primary contact, you must first choose another user to be the primary contact.
You can choose 3 types of email preferences for your payments profile users.
Users you select to get all payments email get:
- Administrative information and alerts (merchant verification, tax forms, etc.)
- Monthly statements
- When a payment to a merchant has been issued
- When a test (also called a “challenge”) deposit from Google to verify an account has failed
- When a new primary form of payment is selected
- Account management messages about tax forms
- Profile suspensions
- Terms of Service updates
- Notice of profile closure
No payments email
Users you select to get no payments email will not get any email notifications regarding payments profiles.
Add or change payments email contacts
To change or add a payments contact to the payments profile:
- Sign in to your payments profile.
- Click Settings.
- Under "Payments users," select Manage Payments Users.
- Modify the notification settings of an existing user by clicking . Add an email to a contact by clicking next to "Contact details."
- Click next to “Email preferences.”
- Under “Type,” use the drop down navigation to change the type of emails you want the user to get about the payments profile: All payments email, Administrative payments email only, or No payments email.
- Check the box next to “Primary contact” to allow the user to get all payments email and to act as the primary contact if Google has questions regarding the payments profile.
- Click Save.