Change or delete a bank account info
You cannot change your bank account information in your payments profile once it has been verified to receive merchant payments. You can delete bank accounts, add bank accounts, and choose an existing one as your primary account to receive merchant payments from Google.
Delete a bank account
Here’s how to delete the bank account that you have used to get merchant payments from Google.
- Sign in to your payments profile.
- Click Subscriptions and services.
- Locate the product that contains the bank account (the default name is "Merchant services"), click Manage.
- Under “How you get paid," click Choose Payment Method.
- Click Remove under the bank account you would like to delete from your payments profile.
- On the screen that opens, click Remove again to fully remove that payment method from your payments profile.