Add a bank account
Verify bank account
You must verify a bank account each time you add a new one to your payments profile.
U.S.-based merchants who get their merchant payments from Google through electronic funds transfers (EFT) can instantly verify their bank account. Unlike the test deposit verification method, which takes several days to complete, instant bank verification allows you to verify your bank account within seconds.
Google will make a small deposit into your bank account to verify your information was entered accurately and to ensure seamless merchant payments to you. It may take up to 3 business days for your bank to process this deposit.
Contact your bank or locate the deposit on your bank statement. The deposit will be labeled GOOGLE DEPOSIT [your chosen credit card statement name]. This deposit will be less than $1.00 USD.
Once you've located the deposit amount on your bank statement or by calling your bank:
- Click Fix under the name of the payment method you want to verify.
- On the next screen, use the dropdown to select the amount that was deposited into your account by Google, then click Verify.
- Once your bank account has been verified, you can select your primary account to receive merchant payments from Google:
- Click Subscriptions & Services, then Manage under "Merchant services"
- Under “How you get paid," click Choose payment method.
- Find the account you want to make your primary payment account and use the dropdown navigation to change it from “None” to “Primary.”
You can now accept merchant payments from Google for charged orders, provided you have completed the identity verification for merchants.