Clear search
Close search
Google apps
Main menu

Looking for consumer help? Visit payments center help for consumers.


Companies in the U.S. are obliged to give assets that they believe are abandoned to the U.S. state governments. The appropriate state government is the state where you've told us you reside; if you reside outside the U.S., then the state of Delaware, our state of incorporation, is the appropriate state government.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?