Access your invoices and payments-related documents
The Documents section of the Google payments center offers a single place where invoicing customers can view and download documents related to their payments for Google products and services, including:
- Credit, debit, and tax memos.
- Service agreements.
Note: To access invoices and other documents on a payments profile, you must have access to the profile. If you don't have access, ask the Admin of the profile to add you. (For more info, view Add or remove people from a payments profile.) Or contact support for your Google product to be added.
- Sign in to the Google payments center.
- If you have more than one payments profile, select the profile whose documents you want to view from the list at the top of the page.
- Click Documents from the menu.
If you do not see a "Documents" option, you may not be an invoicing customer who has documents to view.
- Select your desired document filter set from the drop-down list at the top of the documents table (such as "Open invoices and credits" or "Legal and tax documents").
You can also:
- Sort by a particular column by clicking the column header.
- Add and remove columns from the display (click Edit).
- Add filters to refine the list of documents shown.
- To view the details of a document, click the document in the list.
Download invoices and other payments documents
The formats available for download, such as PDF or CSV, differ depending upon the type of document.
- Find the documents you want to download (see View invoices and other payments documents).
- Select the check boxes next to the documents you want to download.
- Click Download selected.
- In the "Download documents" window, select the file formats you want, and click Download.
If you download more than one document at a time, the documents will be combined into a .ZIP archive file.