Request a VAT invoice for Google purchases
If you live in the European Union, you'll be charged Value-Added Tax (VAT) on every purchase you make through Google. If you live in Switzerland, Norway, or Morocco you'll be charged Value-Added Tax (VAT) on Google Play purchases. For these purchases, you can request a VAT invoice.
Request a VAT invoice
Important: You can request each month's invoice in the first few days of the following month. It might take up to 24 hours to process your request.
- Sign in to Subscriptions and services.
- Click Other purchase activity.
- Click on the transaction you want an invoice for.
- At the bottom of the transaction details, click Download VAT invoice.
- You may be asked to enter some information, like your full address or a tax ID.
- Click Save. You'll see a link where you can download your invoice.
Request an invoice for other countries
Invoices are only available for those living in the European Union, Switzerland, Norway, or Morocco.