Request a VAT invoice for Google purchases
If you live in the European Union, you'll be charged Value-Added Tax (VAT) on every purchase you make through Google. If you live in Switzerland, Norway, or Morocco you'll be charged Value-Added Tax (VAT) on Google Play purchases. For these purchases, you can request a VAT invoice.
Request a VAT invoice
- You can request each month's invoice in the first few days of the following month. It might take up to 24 hours to process your request.
- In some countries, you are required to enter your tax ID before making a purchase to receive a VAT invoice for that purchase.
- The address that will be shown on your VAT invoice is your legal address at the time the purchase was made. To view your legal address, sign in to Settings, and look under "Name and address" or "Business name and address." You cannot modify the address that appears on a VAT invoice after the purchase is made.
- Sign in to Settings.
- Check that you've entered your tax ID number. If you haven't, enter it now.
- Click Subscriptions and services.
- Click Other purchase activity.
- Click on the transaction you want an invoice for.
- At the bottom of the transaction details, click Download VAT invoice.
You may be asked to enter some information, like your full address or a tax ID.
- Click Save. You'll see a link where you can download your invoice.
Request an invoice for other countries
Invoices are only available for those living in the European Union, Switzerland, Norway, or Morocco.