VAT for Google Payments purchases
If you live in the European Union, you'll be charged Value-Added Tax (VAT) on the purchases you make with Google Payments. For these purchases, you can request a VAT invoice.
Request a VAT invoice
You can request each month's invoice in the first few days of the following month.
- Sign in to payments.google.com with your Google Account.
- Click on the transaction you want an invoice for.
- At the bottom of the transaction details, click Download VAT invoice.
- You may be asked to enter some information, like your full address or a tax ID.
- Click Save.
- You'll see a link where you can download your invoice.
Note: It might take up to 24 hours to process your request.
Request an invoice for other countries
Invoices are only available for those living in the European Union. If you live outside of the European Union, contact the Google service you made your purchase through to ask for an invoice.
PC is a Payments expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.