Permanently close your Google payments profile
Closing your Google payments profile removes your transaction and payment info permanently. You will not be able to reopen it.
Important: If you close your payments profile, you won’t be able to:
- Buy things from Google Play or other Google products.
- Use Google Pay to make purchases.
- Send or request money with Google Pay Send or Gmail.
- Shop gift cards, loyalty programmes and payment info.
- View your transaction history.
After closing your profile, you must create a new payments profile if you want to buy Google products and services or receive payments from Google. You can create a new profile by buying something from Google or by signing up for a Google service that pays you.
Consider removing payment methods
If you want to close your payments profile because of concerns about the security of one of your payment methods (such as a credit card), consider removing that payment method from your profile instead. That way, all your other payment info and methods, including their transaction histories, remain available to you.
If you have multiple payments profiles
The 'Close your payments profile' tool closes your most recently used profile. If you have multiple payments profiles, first select the profile that you want to close:
- Sign in to the Google payments centre.
- Select the payments profile that you want to close.
- Continue to the Close your payments profile tool.
Close your payments profile
You must have admin ownership of the profile that you'd like to close.
To close your payments profile, use the Close your payments profile tool.