You can return money someone sent to you within the first 10 days of getting it.
- Open the Google Pay Send app or visit pay.google.com.
- Select your device:
- On your mobile device, choose the transaction.
- On your computer, click Transactions.
- Under "Status," check to make sure it says "Pending."
- If it says "Completed," you can’t return the money. You can try to send the same amount back to the sender instead.
- Tap or click Return money.
- Tap or click Return money again to confirm the return.
- If you can’t cancel the transaction and the recipient refuses to return the money, you can file a dispute.
Note: It could take a few days for the sender to see the refund on their original payment method.