View transactions and statements
You can see a list of transactions you made using Google Pay Send, including money:
- You sent to someone
- Someone sent to you
- You transferred from your Google Pay Send balance to a bank account or debit card
You can also download monthly statements of transactions you made using your Google Pay Send Balance.
See your transactions
- Open the Google Pay Send app. Your recent transactions are listed at the bottom of the screen.
- To see more, swipe "Activity" up.
- To see details of a transaction, tap it.
Download Google Pay Send Balance monthly statements
To download Google Pay Send Balance monthly statements:
- Open the Google Pay Send app.
- In the top left corner, tap Menu Payment methods.
- Under "Google Pay Send Balance," tap Monthly statements.
- Tap the balance you want to download.
- To view more statements, tap Last three months and choose the time period from the menu.
- Tap Download.
Export your Google Pay Send info
You can export and download info about all your Google Pay Send transactions. Here's how:
- Visit the Download your data page. You might have to sign in to your Google Account.
- Choose Google Pay Send.
- Select Next.
- Choose your archive's "File type."
- Choose a delivery method.
- Select Create archive.
Learn more about downloading your data.