Receive money for commercial payments
You can receive money for occasional commercial transactions, like collecting rent or accepting payments for services.
To get set up to receive commercial transactions and avoid charges:
- Open the Google Pay Send app or visit pay.google.com.
- Tap Menu . If you're on the web, go to step 3.
- Tap or click Settings.
- Turn on Use Google Pay Send for commercial payments.
- Choose the correct type from the list.
- Click Done.
Note: You can’t receive money through Google Pay if you’re a corporation or non-profit. For more details, see our Terms of Service.
Taxes and fees
There are no fees to use Google Pay. We’ll ask you to submit a W-9 form if your total transactions are higher than the IRS's threshold of:
- 200 transactions.
- $20,000 in gross receipts.
Google has to report this information to the IRS on a 1099-K form. Keep in mind that this doesn't mean Google will send you a 1099-K form.