Save to Google Pay integration
Let customers save and use loyalty cards, gift cards, and offers in stores by integrating the Save to Google Pay API. Generally you can expect integration work to be minimal though it varies based on your desired method of implementation. End-to-end integration is typically a matter of days to several weeks for more comprehensive integrations in stores and apps.
Here’s an overview of the process:
- Request access to the Save to Google Pay APIs: We review new requests to access the Save to Google Pay on a daily basis and will send you a notification once we’ve approved you for API access. In order for your app to be approved for , it's important that you follow our content and industry guidelines closely.
- Set up your Save to Google Pay Merchant Center account. to manage your loyalty cards, gift cards, and offers.
- Set up your service account and link it to your Save to Google Pay Merchant Center account.
- Identify the cards you’d like to digitalize, such as loyalty cards, gift cards, and / or offers.
- Choose the channel(s) where your customers can save your cards to Google Pay such web, email, sms, and / or your Google Pay-enabled app. Note that each card and channel requires a separate integration.
- Use the Save to Google Pay APIs to digitize your loyalty cards, gift cards, and offers.
- Launch your Save to Google Pay integration. Typically integration takes about 2 to 7 weeks depending on the cards and channels you choose to launch.
Note that your team can undertake multiple integrations concurrently to save time. Developers should use the Save to Google Pay Developer site as their main resource for instructions, examples, and guidelines on how to integrate the Save to Google Pay APIs.