Thank you for using this job opportunities matching services enabler (“Kormo Services”) platform (“the Kormo Platform”).
Kormo Platform and Kormo Services. For purposes of the Combined Kormo Terms (defined below), Kormo Services are provided to users resident in India by Google Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd with registered office at 70 Pasir Panjang Road, #03-71, Mapletree Business City II, Singapore 117371 ("Google"). Kormo Platform is an app which supports the job opportunities matching services provided by Google through its platform ‘Jobs Spot’ on Google Pay (“Jobs Spot Platform”).
Applicable Terms. By accessing, downloading or using the Kormo Platform, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following:
- Google Terms of Service (the "Universal Terms");
- These Terms of Service for India Residents (the "Kormo Terms");
- The Jobs Spot Terms of Service for India Residents (“Jobs Spot Terms of Service”);
- The Google Pay Terms of Service for India Residents.
These documents are collectively referred to herein as the "Combined KormoTerms".
Please read each of these Combined Kormo Terms, carefully, as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations. These Combined Kormo Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Google governing your access to and use of the Kormo Platform. If you do not understand these documents or do not accept any part of them, then you should not use the Kormo Platform. You understand that services may be offered incrementally on Kormo Platform, and that these Combined Kormo Terms may be applicable accordingly.
You further understand and agree that Google reserves the right to update any of these Combined Kormo Terms from time to time. You must ensure that you keep yourself up-to-date and read the Combined Google Kormo Terms at close intervals. If there is any conflict between these Kormo Terms and the Universal Terms or the Google Pay Terms of Service for India Residents, these Kormo Terms will prevail.
By accepting the Kormo Terms, you represent and warrant the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older, if you are an individual;
- You are capable of entering into a legally binding agreement; and
- You are not barred or otherwise legally prohibited from accessing or using Kormo Platform under the laws of India.
Use of Google Group Companies. You also understand and hereby agree that Google reserves the right to use the services of its Group Companies to provide any of the Kormo Services to you, on behalf of Google. “Group Companies” means Google’s parent, its subsidiaries and associate companies, and the parent’s ultimate holding company and its direct or indirect subsidiaries, including their associate companies.
Specifically, as part of its Jobs Spot Services (defined below), Google may share with a Seeker the status of a transaction associated with a Job Post, through Google Pay. For this purpose, Google may share with Google India Digital Services Private Limited information relating to your Job Post(s) including details regarding interview status, selection or rejection by you of a Seeker.
Jobs Spot Platform. Jobs Spot Platform is a platform developed, maintained and operated by Google on Google Pay. You acknowledge that the information shared by you on the Kormo Platform will be pushed and displayed by Google to the Jobs Spot Platform. Similarly, any response from a Seeker on the Jobs Spot Platform to your Job Post or information on the Seeker aggregated by Google from the Jobs Spot Platform shall be shared with you and displayed on the Kormo Platform. This is to enable Google to provide its Kormo Services effectively.
Third Party Link(s). Google will not be responsible or liable to any User for any loss incurred as a result of interaction with a third party product, website or service through Kormo Platform. You shall be responsible for all links you embed within your account or on a Job Post, through the Kormo Platform.
Definitions appearing on these Kormo Terms:
“Course” means a unit of study, available on the Jobs Spot Platform from time to time, on different subjects which aims to help the Seeker improve his/her/their knowledge and be selected for the right job.
“Employer” means any natural or legal person who (i) has an account on the Kormo Platform, and/or (ii) enlists a Job Post.
“Job Post” in relation to an Employer means the advertisement created by such Employer, on the Kormo Platform, relating to a job opportunity with themselves or their affiliates, or with any organisation who has authorised them in this regard, which will be displayed by Google on the Jobs Spot Platform.
“Job Services” shall mean the services to be performed by a Seeker upon being hired pursuant to a Job Post.
“Job Spot Services” shall have the meaning ascribed to it under the Jobs Spot Terms of Service.
“Kormo Services” means the services provided by Google to the Employers through the Kormo Platform including (i) enabling display of the Job Posts on the Jobs Spot Platform, (ii) sharing information of the Seekers who have applied to a Job Post, (iii) providing Match Relevance to Employer, and (iv) arranging and aggregating information relating to Seeker(s).
“Match Relevance” in relation to a Seeker means the match relevance indication generated by Google, using an algorithm based on information and data input by User(s), in an automated manner.
“Seeker” means any natural person using the Jobs Spot Platform (i) to match his interests with Job Post(s), (ii) to browse or avail any Course(s), or (iii) to apply for any Job Post.
“Users” refers to the Employers and/or Seekers.
Kormo Platform and Jobs Spot Platform
Purpose of the Kormo Platform. The Kormo Platform enables the Employers to (i) create their account on the Jobs Spot Platform, (ii) create Job Posts, (iii) view the progress details relating to the interviews scheduled, conducted and/or closed for any Job Post, and (iv) avail other Kormo Services from time to time. All Job Posts created by Employers on the Kormo Platform will be displayed by Google on the Jobs Spot Platform.
Purpose of the Jobs Spot Platform. The Jobs Spot Platform is a platform for enabling a connection between Employers and Seekers by recommending job opportunities to the Seekers on the basis of information voluntarily provided by Seekers and Employers. For this purpose, as part of its Jobs Spot Services, Google also provides access to Courses to Seekers to enable them to learn and improve his/her/their chances to apply for and be selected for the right job.
Nature of Kormo Services. You understand and agree that:
- Google is an intermediary which collects information relating to Job Posts through the Kormo Platform, and provides Kormo Services.
- The Match Relevance displayed by Google on the Kormo Platform indicates the relevancy of the match between the Seeker and the Job Post based on inputs from Employer(s), Seeker’s past action(s) on the Jobs Spot Platform, the Courses undertaken by the Seeker, etc., appraised in an automated manner. This indication must in no way be construed as either a recommendation or a discredit of, a Seeker. Each Employer agrees to evaluate a Seeker on the basis of their/his/her own independent assessments.
- Google does not publish any Job Posts for itself.
- Google is not a party to any agreements, for employment or otherwise, among Users.
- Google may in certain cases provide additional value added services to an Employer. However, under no circumstances is Google an Employer, contracting agent, supplier of workers or an agent of any Employer.
- Google is not and will not be responsible for any communications or offers made to a Seeker in relation to a Job Post or an Employer.
- Google is not responsible for any act of Users including any security bonds demanded by the Employer(s) from Seekers, if any.
Google does not guarantee:
- any assured interest from Seeker(s) towards a Job Post,
- an Employer will be connected with any or sufficient number of Seeker(s), or with Seeker(s) with the qualification or experience the Employer requires for a Job Post,
- a Seeker selected pursuant to a Job Post will perform as per the Job Post requirements or will complete the tenure prescribed under the Job Post, or
- by availing a Course the Seeker will become suitable for a vacancy under a Job Post.
Google will not be responsible for, and does not make any representation or warranty regarding:
- the correctness, validity, suitability or availability of the information provided by a Seeker,
- the correctness, validity, suitability or availability of the information provided by an Employer including the information and description provided in a Job Post,
- the manner in which a job interview is conducted by an Employer pursuant to a Job Post,
- the job site conditions, safety or compliance with employment laws,
- the quality or suitability of the Job Services, and
- conditions imposed by an Employer with respect to any Job Post.
No Warranty. GOOGLE PROVIDES THE SERVICE “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS ENDING YOUR USE OF THE KORMO PLATFORM AND THE JOBS SPOT PLATFORM. GOOGLE ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ACTIONS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OF EMPLOYERS ON THE KORMO PLATFORM.
Fees. Google does not charge any fee, commission or charges to the Seekers for the use of the Jobs Spot Platform.
Specific terms for Employers
Account suspension or removal. Google reserves the right to suspend or remove your account if any information provided by you on the Kormo Platform is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
Removal or Suspension of Kormo Services. Google does not have an obligation to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any Job Post. Google is entitled to remove or suspend any Job Post, or decline Kormo Services for any Job Post, without giving any notice to the User(s).
Community Guidelines. You must abide by the Kormo Platform’s community guidelines for Employers (“Employer’s Community Guidelines”). FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE EMPLOYER’S COMMUNITY GUIDELINES MAY LEAD TO THE SUSPENSION OR REMOVAL OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR JOB POST(S) FROM THE KORMO PLATFORM AND/OR THE JOBS SPOT PLATFORM.
Intellectual Property Rights. Using the Kormo Platform does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Kormo Platform. You own any content you make available on the platform but hereby grant to Google a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, royalty-free license to use such content for the purposes of providing the Kormo Services.
You agree and specifically consent that Google may, through automated means, access the information you provide under your account profile, your navigational, log, and correspondence information/data. This information/data will help us improve our Kormo Services including analyzing the Job Posts’ suitability, and markets, technology, operating systems, browsers, devices, locations from/for which our Kormo Services are used. For example, such information and its analysis will help us to better understand your needs and provide you with a wider range of services, or developing updates for particular operating systems and mobile application versions, etc. The information collected also helps us offer you other products, programs, or services including information about Courses Google believes may be of interest to a Seeker or may help a Seeker with a Job Post.
Disputes. Any disputes between the Users arising out of the Kormo Platform including without limitation disputes related to a Job Post, interviews held pursuant to a Job Post, payment and benefits for Job Services, terms of employment, quality of Job Services, rights and obligations under employment laws and rules, are exclusively between and among the affected Employer(s) and/or Seeker(s). Google is under no obligation to resolve disputes among Users.
- Disclaimers and Release. You agree to release Google and Group Companies, and their agents, contractors, officers and employees from all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) arising out of or in any way connected with a dispute. You agree that you will not involve Google in any litigation or other dispute arising out of or related to any transaction, agreement, or arrangement with any User, advertiser or other third party in connection with the Kormo Services. If you attempt to do so, (i) you shall pay all costs and attorneys' fees of Google, and Group Companies and shall provide indemnification as set forth below, and (ii) the jurisdiction for any such litigation or dispute shall be limited as set forth below. However, nothing in these Combined Kormo Terms shall constitute a waiver of any rights, claims or defenses that you may have with respect to any transaction done on the Kormo Platform.
- Indemnification. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Google and its affiliates, and their respective employees, agents, and officers, from and against any third party claim related to Your use of the Kormo Platform.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL GOOGLE AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, OR DATA, OR COST OF COVER. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GOOGLE AND ITS SUPPLIER’S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICABLE PROGRAM OR HARM CAUSED BY THE KORMO SERVICES SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND INDIAN RUPEES (INR 100,000).
- Governing Law. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree that any legal action or proceedings arising out of these Combined Kormo Terms may be brought exclusively in the competent courts/tribunals having jurisdiction in New Delhi, India and irrevocably submit themselves to the jurisdiction of such courts/tribunals.
You understand and agree that You do not have a partnership, employer-employee, agency, or joint venture relationship with Google, and You will not be compensated in any way by Google.
You will not use the Kormo Service to store or transfer any data that would be controlled for export under the Export Control Laws.
Changes to These Combined Kormo Terms. Google may modify these Combined Kormo Terms, for example, to reflect changes to the law or changes to our Kormo Services.
Your continued use of the Kormo Platform shall constitute your acceptance of the modified Combined Kormo Terms.
Employer’s Community Guidelines.
- You will show respect for other Users at all times.
- Safety and comfortable working conditions are top concerns. You agree to maintain a safe job worksite and comply with all applicable laws (including safety and labor laws).
- You warrant that you maintain all necessary insurance.
- When assessing a Seeker, you will be fair, honest and accurate.
- It is unacceptable to discriminate a Seeker based on characteristics like a person’s race, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, gender identity, or age.
- Please ensure that your Job Posts are accurate and complete, and that you pay for Job Services in full and on time.
- Do not cancel a Job Post within 24 hours of the start time (or 48 hours if you are hiring 5 or more Seekers). If you do need to cancel a request, please make sure to contact us as soon as possible.
- You are responsible for resolving your dispute(s) with other User(s).
- You shall be responsible for ensuring strict compliance with the labour laws of India as an employer for obtaining Job Services.
- You shall not disclose any personal information of a User to any third party except to the extent strictly required for the purposes of obtaining Job Services.
- Your Job Post shall not seek to hire any individual below the age of 18 years for any purpose.
- You will not infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy on the Kormo Platform.
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information within a Job Post or through your account on Kormo Platform that (i) violates any law for the time being in force, (ii) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature, or (iii) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
- You will not charge any fee, commission or charges to the Seekers for the use of the Jobs Spot Platform or in relation to any Job Post.
Do you have issues with Google Pay app?
Click the button below