Thank you for using this job opportunities matching services ('Jobs Spot Services') platform ('the Jobs Spot Platform').
Jobs Spot Platform and Jobs Spot Services. For the purposes of the Combined Jobs Spot Terms of Service (defined below), Jobs Spot Services are provided to users resident in India by Google Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd with registered office at 70 Pasir Panjang Road, #03-71, Mapletree Business City II, Singapore 117371 ('Google').
Applicable terms. By accessing, downloading or using the Jobs Spot Platform, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following:
- Google Terms of Service (the 'Universal Terms');
- These Jobs Spot Terms of Service for India Residents (the 'Jobs Spot Terms of Service');
- The Google Pay Terms of Service for India Residents.
These documents are collectively referred to herein as the 'Combined Jobs Spot Terms'.
Please read each of these Combined Jobs Spot Terms, carefully, as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies and obligations. These Combined Jobs Spot Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Google governing your access to and use of the Jobs Spot Platform. If you do not understand these documents or do not accept any part of them, then you should not use the Jobs Spot Platform. You understand that services may be offered incrementally on Jobs Spot Platform, and that these Combined Jobs Spot Terms may be applicable accordingly.
You further understand and agree that Google reserves the right to update any of these Combined Jobs Spot Terms from time to time. You must ensure that you keep yourself up to date and read the Combined Jobs Spot Terms at close intervals. If there is any conflict between these Jobs Spot Terms of Service and the Universal Terms or the Google Pay Terms of Service for India Residents, these Jobs Spot Terms of Service will prevail.
By accepting the Google Jobs Spot Terms, you represent and warrant the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older, if you are an individual;
- You are capable of entering into a legally binding agreement; and
- You are not barred or otherwise legally prohibited from accessing or using Jobs Spot Platform under the laws of India.
Use of Google Group Companies. You also understand and hereby agree that Google reserves the right to use the services of its Group Companies to provide any of the Jobs Spot Services to you, on behalf of Google. 'Group Companies' means Google’s parent, its subsidiaries and associate companies, and the parent’s ultimate holding company and its direct or indirect subsidiaries, including their associate companies.
Specifically, as part of its Jobs Spot Services:
- Google may share with a Seeker the status of his/her/their transaction associated with a Job Post, through Google Pay. [Learn more] For this purpose, Google may share with Google India Digital Services Private Limited information relating to a Job Post including details regarding interview timings or status, and communication(s) from an Employer regarding interview result, and
- Google may share the information provided by a Seeker on the Jobs Spot Platform, or any information on the Seeker aggregated by Google from the Jobs Spot Platform, with the Employer through the Kormo Platform.
Third-Party Terms and Conditions. Google may facilitate provision of third-party products or services to you within the Jobs Spot Platform. In order to use these third-party products or services, you may need to accept additional Terms and Conditions and meet additional requirements. If you leave the Jobs Spot Platform and choose to enter a third-party’s website, including the Employer’s website, then you accept the Terms and Conditions imposed by such a third party.
You should only transact with a third-party product, website or service that you trust. Google will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss incurred by you as a result of your interaction with a third-party product, website or service through Jobs Spot Platform.
Definitions appearing on these Jobs Spot Terms:
'Course' means a unit of study, available on the Jobs Spot Platform from time to time, on different subjects which aims to help the Seeker to improve his/her/their knowledge and be selected for the right job.
'Employer' means any natural or legal person who (i) has an account on the Kormo Platform, and/or (ii) has enlisted Job Post.
'Job Post' in relation to an Employer means the advertisement created by such Employer, which is displayed on the Jobs Spot Platform, relating to a job opportunity with themselves or their affiliates, or with any organisation who has authorised them in this regard.
'Job Services' shall mean the services to be performed by a Seeker upon being hired pursuant to a Job Post.
'Jobs Spot Services' shall mean the job opportunities matching services provided by Google as per the Combined Jobs Spot Terms including (i) recommending Courses to Seekers, (ii) displaying the Jobs Posts as per the information provided by Seeker, (iii) providing Match Relevance to Employers, and (iv) updating Seeker regarding the status of an application made by him/her to an Employer.
'Kormo Platform' means www.kormo.app which is hosted and managed by Google for the purpose of onboarding Employers.
'Match Relevance' in relation to a Seeker means the match relevance indication generated by Google, using an algorithm based on information and data input by User(s), in an automated manner.
'Seeker' means any natural person using the Jobs Spot Platform (i) to match his interests with Job Post(s), (ii) to browse or avail any Course(s) or (iii) to apply for any Job Post.
'Users' refers to the Employers and/or Seekers.
Jobs Spot Platform
Purpose of the Jobs Spot Platform. The Jobs Spot Platform is a platform for enabling a connection between Employers and Seekers by recommending job opportunities to the Seekers on the basis of information voluntarily provided by them. For this purpose, as part of its Jobs Spot Services, Google also provides access to Courses to Seekers to enable them to learn and improve his/her/their chances to apply for and be selected for the right job.
Nature of Jobs Spot Services. You understand and agree that:
- Google is an intermediary which enables Employers to advertise their Job Posts, connects Seekers with Employers on the basis of the information provided by such Seeker and provides Match Relevance to Employers, in an automated manner.
- Google does not publish any Job Posts for itself.
- Google is not a party to any agreements, for employment or otherwise, among Users.
- Google may in certain cases provide additional value-added services to an Employer. However, under no circumstances is Google an Employer, contracting agent, supplier of workers or an agent of any Employer.
- Google is not and will not be responsible for any communications or offers made to a Seeker in relation to a Job Post or an Employer.
- Google is not responsible for any act of Users including any security bonds demanded by the Employer(s) from Seekers, if any.
Google does not guarantee:
- any assured employment to any Seeker or any assured interest from Seekers towards a Job Post,
the Job Posts recommended to a Seeker will match, suit or work out for such Seeker, or
Seeker selected pursuant to a Job Post will perform as per the Job Post requirements or will complete the tenure prescribed under the Job Post, or
the Employers will be connected with a sufficient number of Seekers, or with Seekers with the qualification or experience that the Employer requires for a Job Post, or
by availing a Course, the Seeker will be offered the vacancy under a Job Post or will become suitable for a vacancy under a Job Post.
Google will not be responsible for, and does not make any representation or warranty regarding:
- the correctness, validity, suitability and availability of the information provided by a Seeker on the Jobs Spot Platform,
- the correctness, validity, suitability and availability of the information provided by an Employer on the Jobs Spot Platform including the information and description provided in a Job Post,
- the manner in which a job interview is conducted by an Employer pursuant to a Job Post including an Employer’s screening process,
- the job site conditions, safety or compliance with employment laws,
- the quality or suitability of the Job Services, and
- conditions imposed by an Employer with respect to any Job Post.
No Warranty. GOOGLE PROVIDES THE SERVICE 'AS IS' WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS ENDING YOUR USE OF THE Jobs Spot PLATFORM. GOOGLE ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ACTIONS, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OF USERS ON THE Jobs Spot PLATFORM.
Fees. Google does not charge any fee, commission or charges to the Seekers for the use of the Jobs Spot Platform.
Specific terms for Seekers
Job Services. You represent that you have obtained all requisite prior consents and waivers necessary from any third party to provide Job Services.
Account on Jobs Spot Platform. The GPay Terms of Service for India Residents shall continue to apply in relation to your account on the Jobs Spot Platform.
Personal information and privacy. Please note that by uploading your CV or personal information on the Jobs Spot Platform, you are agreeing and permitting the following:
- Google may share your personal information (like your name, age, gender, phone number, address, skills and salary information) and data (like the number of interviews that you have attended or missed, or the assessments provided by Employers who have interviewed you) with Employers for the purpose of providing Jobs Spot Services.
- Google may assemble your application materials, CV, answers to screener questions, assessment responses and other information that you provide through Jobs Spot Platform, and share with Employers, in an automated manner.
- Display your profile information to Employers and prospective Employers including through the Kormo Platform.
- Google may collect and use information regarding the Job Posts that you have applied for, and all data regarding the interviews and assessments that you appear in pursuant to such Job Post for the purpose of providing and improving Jobs Spot Services.
By signing up for the Jobs Spot Services, you hereby provide your irrevocable consent to allow Google the right to share and disclose your personal information in the manner and for the purposes specified above.
Account suspension or removal. Google reserves the right to suspend or remove a User’s account from the Jobs Spot Platform if any information provided by the User is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
Removal or Suspension of Jobs Spot Services. Google does not have an obligation to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any Job Post. Google is entitled to remove or suspend any Job Post, or decline Jobs Spot Services for any Job Post, without giving any notice to the User(s).
Community Guidelines. You must abide by the community guidelines prescribed for the Jobs Spot Platform. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE COMMUNITY GUIDELINES MAY LEAD TO THE SUSPENSION OR REMOVAL OF YOUR ACCOUNT(S) FROM THE JOBS SPOT PLATFORM.
Intellectual Property Rights Using the Jobs Spot Platform does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Jobs Spot Platform. You own any content you make available on the platform, but hereby grant to Google a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, royalty-free licence to use such content for the purposes of providing the Jobs Spot Services.
You agree and specifically consent that Google may, through automated means, access the information that you provide under your account profile, and your navigational, log and correspondence information/data. This information/data will help us analyse the suitability of Job Posts, and markets, technology, operating systems, browsers, devices, locations from/for which our Jobs Spot Services are used. For example, such information and its analysis will help us to understand your needs better and provide you with a wider range of services, or to develop updates for particular operating systems and mobile application versions, etc. The information collected also helps us offer you other products, programs or services, including information about Courses that we believe may be of interest to a Seeker or may help a Seeker with a Job Post.
Disputes. Any disputes between the Users arising out of the Jobs Spot Platform including, without limitation, disputes related to a Job Post, interviews held pursuant to a Job Post, payment and benefits for Job Services, terms of employment, quality of Job Services, rights and obligations under employment laws and rules, are exclusively between and among the affected Employer(s) and/or Seeker(s). Google is under no obligation to resolve disputes among Users.
Disclaimers and Release. You agree to release Google and Group Companies, and their agents, contractors, officers and employees from all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) arising out of or in any way connected with a dispute. You agree that you will not involve Google in any litigation or other dispute arising out of or related to any transaction, agreement or arrangement with any User, advertiser or other third party in connection with the Jobs Spot Services. If you attempt to do so, (i) you shall pay all costs and lawyers' fees of Google, and Group Companies and shall provide indemnification as set forth below, and (ii) the jurisdiction for any such litigation or dispute shall be limited as set forth below. However, nothing in these Combined Jobs Spot Terms shall constitute a waiver of any rights, claims or defences that you may have with respect to any transaction done on the Jobs Spot Platform.
Indemnification. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Google and its affiliates, and their respective employees, agents and officers, from and against any third-party claim related to Your use of the Jobs Spot Platform.
Limitation of Liability TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL GOOGLE AND ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, OR DATA, OR COST OF COVER. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, GOOGLE AND ITS SUPPLIER’S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICABLE PROGRAM OR HARM CAUSED BY THE JOBS SPOT SERVICES SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND INDIAN RUPEES (INR 100,000).
Governing Law. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree that any legal action or proceedings arising out of these Combined Jobs Spot Terms may be brought exclusively in the competent courts/tribunals having jurisdiction in New Delhi, India and irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts/tribunals.
- You understand and agree that You do not have a partnership, employer-employee, agency or joint venture relationship with Google, and You will not be compensated in any way by Google.
- You will not use the Jobs Spot Service to store or transfer any data that would be controlled for export under the Export Control Laws.
Changes to these Combined Jobs Spot Terms. Google may modify these Combined Jobs Spot Terms to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Jobs Spot Services. Your continued use of the Jobs Spot Platform shall constitute Your acceptance of the modified Combined Jobs Spot Terms.
Employer’s Community Guidelines.
- You will show respect for other Users at all times.
- Safety and comfortable working conditions are top concerns. You agree to maintain a safe job worksite and comply with all applicable laws (including safety and labour laws).
- You warrant that you maintain all necessary insurance.
- When assessing a Seeker, you will be fair, honest and accurate.
- It is unacceptable to discriminate a Seeker based on characteristics like a person’s race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, gender identity or age.
- Please ensure that your Job Posts are accurate and complete, and that you pay for Job Services in full and on time.
- Do not cancel a Job Post within 24 hours of the start time (or 48 hours if you are hiring 5 or more Seekers). If you do need to cancel a request, please make sure that you contact us as soon as possible.
- You are responsible for resolving your dispute(s) with other User(s).
- You shall be responsible for ensuring strict compliance with the labour laws of India as an employer for obtaining Job Services.
- You shall not disclose any personal information of a User to any third party except to the extent strictly required for the purposes of obtaining Job Services.
- Your Job Post shall not seek to hire any individual below the age of 18 years for any purpose.
- You will not infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third-party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy on the Kormo Platform.
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information within a Job Post or through your account on Kormo Platform that (i) violates any law for the time being in force, (ii) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature, or (iii) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
Seeker’s Community Guidelines.
- You will show respect for other Users at all times.
- Make sure that you keep your personal profile information accurate, complete and up to date.
- It is your sole responsibility to make sure that you arrive at the job site on time. Allow enough time to travel to the job site.
- You are responsible for resolving your dispute(s) with other User(s).
- You shall be responsible for providing Job Services with skill, care and diligence.
- You shall not impersonate another person’s identity, or upload any information on your profile that is incorrect, outdated or misleading.
Do you have issues with Google Pay app?
Click the button below