You can make donations to your preferred charity or non-profit organisations.
How it works
You can find charitable organisations including non-profit or non-governmental organisations or government relief funds that you can donate to in support of campaigns like emergency response, disaster relief or long-term programmes like Save the Children or Red Cross.
- Open Google Pay .
- To donate to a charity or organisation, tap Discovery Business Donation section.
- You can also search for the charity or organisation by name.
- Tap the charity or organisation to which you want to donate Donate.
- Enter the amount that you want to donate, then tap Done .
- Select your payment method .
- Tap Proceed to pay.
After your donation is confirmed, it will appear in your transaction history. You can also choose to donate to the charity or organisation again.
Tip: Charity or organisation will directly send the receipt to your email address.
Do you have issues with Google Pay app?
Click the button below