You can make donations to your preferred charity or non-profit organizations.
How it works
You can find charitable organisations including non-profit or non-governmental organizations or government relief funds that you can donate to in support of campaigns like emergency response, disaster relief,or long-term programs like Save the Children or Red Cross.
- Open Google Pay .
- To donate to a charity or organization, tap Discovery Business Donation section.
- You can also search for the charity or organization by name.
- Tap the charity or organization you want to donate to Donate.
- Enter the amount you want to donate, then tap Done.
- Select your payment method .
- Tap Proceed to pay.
After your donation is confirmed, it will appear in your transaction history. You can also choose to donate to the charity or organization again.
Tip: Charity or organization will directly send the receipt to your email address.
Do you have issues with Google Pay app?
Click the button below