Learn about the Jobs Spot
You can find jobs and build your career from the Jobs Spot, all within the Google Pay app.
Important: To get the most out of the Jobs Spot, make sure that you update your Google Pay app to the latest available version.
For job seekers
As a job seeker, you can search for jobs from a wide range of employers and learn new skills with the Jobs Spot on Google Pay.
Currently, many of the jobs available are geared towards Google Pay users who want:
- An entry-level or early-career job
- New skills, work experience and increased earning potential
- Recommendations for appropriate jobs and learning opportunities through a trusted career assistant
When you get started with the Jobs Spot, you can:
- Build a professional profile in minutes: Provide your basic information, goals and interests, and you can get your own professional profile for free. You’re always in control of who can view your info. You can also download a copy of your profile and share it with employers.
- Get personalised job postings: The Jobs Spot recommends the best entry-level jobs for you, based on your interests, skills and location.
- Learn new skills: The Jobs Spot prepares you for interviews and new experiences with relevant digital training content.
- Apply and schedule in-app: When you see a job that you like, you can apply directly from the Jobs Spot feed with just a few taps. You can even confirm interviews with your potential employer, all in one place.
We have a separate product for employers, designed as a digital hiring system of record with tools for seamless end-to-end recruiting, including job posting, screening, and applicant tracking and communication.
Do you want to hire for your business with the Jobs Spot? Express your interest at g.co/jobsspot and someone from our team will follow up with you directly.