Once the stock broker creates a mandate, you'll be notified with a mandate approval request on Google Pay.
- On your device, go to Google Pay .
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings .
- Under 'Account', tap One-off mandates .
- Mandates must be approved within the specified deadline, which is displayed in the mandate details page.
- Mandates expire when share allocation and fund releases are processed.
Approve or reject a mandate
Once the request goes through, you can approve or reject a mandate through Google Pay.
- Tap Approve.
- To complete the transaction, enter your MPIN.
- A confirmation appears that states that the mandate has reserved funds in your bank account.
- The funds are removed from your bank once the mandate status updates to 'executed'.
- You can view your mandate invoice in 'All transactions'.
Note: You must enter the MPIN correctly the first time. Otherwise, the bank has to resend the mandate request.
Reject mandateTo confirm the mandate request rejection, tap Reject Reject request.