Google Pay lets you digitally buy and store gold from MMTC-PAMP India Pvt. Ltd. using your existing payment methods.
What's your Gold Locker?
How to buy gold
To buy gold on Google Pay, follow these steps:
- Open Google Pay.
- Tap New.
- In the search bar, enter "Gold Locker." Then, search for that term.
- Tap Gold Locker.
- Tap Buy. The current market buying price of gold (including tax) appears. This price stays locked for 5 minutes after you begin the purchase, as the buying price may change throughout the day.
Note: Taxes may be different in different areas, based on your postal code.
- Enter the amount of gold you want to buy, in INR.
- There's no overall limit on the total worth of gold you can buy. However, there's a daily limit of ₹50,000 that you can buy in one day.
- The minimum purchase amount is ₹1 of gold. However, GAP accounts that total over ₹49,999 must follow Know Your Customer (KYC) norms before more purchases are allowed.
- Tap Check mark .
- Select your preferred payment method in the window that appears.
- Tap Proceed to pay.
After the transaction is confirmed, the gold should appear in your Locker within a few minutes.
Do you have issues with Google Pay app?
Click the button below