Tip: If you block someone on Google Pay, they’ll also be blocked on some other Google products, like Photos and Hangouts. Find out more how to block Google users
If someone you don’t know requests money from you or you don’t want someone to contact you on Google Pay, you can block them if they send requests.
Block a user from the conversation page
- On your device, open Google Pay .
- Select the contact you want to block.
- Tap More Block
- To unblock the person, tap Unblock.
Report a user before you make a payment
- On your device, open the Google Pay app .
- Select the contact you want to report.
- Tap Pay.
- At the top right, select Report user .
- Select the reasons why you want to report the user.
- Tap Report and block user.
Do you have issues with Google Pay app?
Click the button below