There are daily and monthly limits to how much money you can send or receive using Google Pay. Limits can differ for Google Pay, UPI, your bank, and Google.
Learn about the different bank limits.
If you reach one of the following limits, here’s what you can do.
You may reach a daily limit if:
- You try to send more than ₹1,00,000 in one day across all UPI apps.
- You try to send money more than 10 times in one day across all UPI apps.
- You request more than ₹2,000 from someone.
You can fix these issues by:
- Waiting until the next day to send more money
- Requesting a smaller amount
If your daily transactions are below the UPI limit and you’re still having trouble, try a different bank account.
Your bank might have its own limits on how much you can send or receive. Contact your bank for more information.
To protect against fraud, some transactions might get flagged for further review. If you’re having trouble making a transaction and you don’t think you reached a limit, contact Google Pay support for more help.
Note: If you try to send or receive less than ₹1, the money won’t go through and you’ll get an error message.
Do you have issues with Google Pay app?
Click the button below