If you no longer want to use Google Pay, you can close your Google Pay account:
- Open Google Pay .
- In the top-left corner, tap your profile photo.
- Tap Close account.
- Uninstall the app from your phone.
Note: Once you close your account, Google Pay will de-link your bank accounts from the Google Pay app.
Uninstall Google Pay
To uninstall Google Pay:
- On your device, go to your device’s Settings app Apps and notifications.
- On some devices, you might need to go to your device’s Settings app Apps Google Pay.
- Tap Google Pay.
- If you don't see 'Google Pay,' tap See all apps.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Tap OK.
Do you have issues with Google Pay app?
Click the button below