Make sure that the mobile number that you use for Google Pay is the same one that you have listed on your bank account.
To change the phone number that you use for your account:
- Open Google Pay .
- At the top right, tap your photo > Phone number.
- Tap on Change phone number.
- Enter the new phone number and tap Next.
- Wait to receive an SMS with the One-Time Password (OTP).
- If your phone doesn’t automatically verify the number, enter the OTP and tap Next.
Note: Your contacts on Google Pay will be able to see your new phone number.
Do you have issues with Google Pay app?
Click the button below