Home is where the heart is. What kind of house do you want to call your home? Join us to visualize your dream home, brick by brick, on Google Pay. Take a memorable journey across India as you build all the houses your heart desires.
Build your house on the Indi-Home page with the virtual currency - home energy. You can earn energy by completing different actions on Google Pay.
You can earn cashback, exclusive vouchers, and more rewards at different milestones.
Here’s how to get started
You need to upgrade your Google Pay to the latest version to play.
- Enter the Indi-Home page from the Google Pay home screen.
- Get home energy as a welcome gift when you enter the Indi-Home page for the first time. Tap to collect it.
- Start building your dream house with the home energy you collect.
How do I get energy?
Earn home energy by taking actions on Google Pay and tapping to collect it on the Indi-Home page. Uncollected home energy will expire 3 days after it's earned.
There are a few ways to earn home energy every day. Different actions give you different amounts of home energy.
- Earn 10-300 home energy when you make any of the following eligible transactions of ₹30+ on Google Pay
- Pay someone or do a bank transfer. Home energy is available for the first 2 qualifying transactions in a day
- Scan a QR or pay a merchant online. Home energy is available for the first 2 qualifying transactions in a day
- Pay a bill, DTH or recharge mobile. Home energy is available for the first 2 qualifying transactions in a day
- Earn 10-300 home energy when you share the Indi-Home page once everyday on social media.
- Earn 2-8 home energy each day when users check in daily
- Earn 10-300 home energy when you share a completed house with your friends on Google Pay.
- Collect home energy for your friends when you visit their house and tap on one of their uncollected home energy. Both you and your friend will get half of that collected home energy.
- You can help collect home energy once for 5 different friends every day.
- Earn 2 home energy when you gift energy to a friend.
- You can gift energy to 5 friends everyday.
- Earn home energy through Energy Rain depending on your score. More details can be found in the section about Energy Rain.
- Earn 10-300 home energy after you split a bill with at least 1 friend and settle the expense of Min. ₹30 with your friend through Google Pay.
How do I build a house with the home energy I earned?
All new users who join Indi-Home after 13 Apr 2022 will see Welcome house as the first house. This house is built in 1 level. This will help you experience how Indi-Home works and also get started to win some rewards.
Once you complete the Welcome house, your journey of building houses across India will start. All houses from here on are built in 3 levels or more. Each level will require a fixed amount of home energy to be completed. The progress bar on your Indi-Home page indicates the completion status of your current level.
The “Build house” button on the Indi-Home page will become clickable when you have collected enough home energy. Click “Build house” to move forward on the progress bar. When the progress bar reaches 100%, you can claim your reward and move on to the next level or house.
You can only build your Welcome house once, but you can build your other houses multiple times. For more details, please read the section about multiple houses in this article.
What rewards can I get?
You have a chance to earn rewards at different milestones.
- For your Welcome house, you can earn 50 home energy at house completion.
- For your other houses:
- When you complete a level, you will earn a chance to pick your favorite reward at the reward bazaar (subject to availability).
- You'll earn the following when you complete a house:
- 10-300 home energy.
- You'll also earn 1 of 4 available rewards
- ₹100 off with min. spend of ₹500 on Flipkart
- Additional 50 home energy for your next house
- 15% off with min. spend of ₹2500 on Cleartrip
- 10% off up to ₹1500 on Flight bookings on Flipkart Travel
Level and house completion rewards are subject to change. Check back regularly for updates.
Why don’t I see my earned home energy on the Indi-Home page?
Home energy may take some time to appear. Exit and re-open the Indi-Home page to see if it is updated.
Can I build multiple houses?
Yes, of course. When you complete a house, you will unlock a new location to build your next house. The basic building mechanism is the same for all houses and you can earn more rewards. While waiting for new houses to be released, you can also rebuild houses you have completed.
What is a Leaderboard?
Leaderboard is a ranking board that shows your contacts on Google Pay who are playing Indi-Home like you. Players on the leaderboard are ranked based on the amount of home energy they earn in a calendar week.
The leaderboard helps you engage with your friends on Google Pay. You can click the icons of your contacts on the leaderboard to enter their Indi-Home pages and then you can help them collect home energy or gift them extra energy.
You must give consent to Indi-Home before it fetches the information of your contacts for the leaderboard. You won’t see any contact on your leaderboard nor get listed on others’ leaderboard if you decide not to give consent to India-Home.
Energy Rain is a feature on Indi-Home, through which you can earn free home energy.
You can access Energy Rain from the homepage of Indi-Home.
When Energy Rain starts, you can see colorful gems popping up on the screen. You have 30 seconds to collect these gems by tapping them. Each gem represents a score value. Generally speaking, the more gems you collect, the higher score you can get. Avoid tapping on the gray gems or your score will be deducted. The score after 30 seconds can either be converted to home energy or you could retry to get a better score. Collected energy would be automatically added to your house's progress in the Indi-Home.
There are 3 difficulty levels: Normal, Hard and Expert.You may find the details as below
- Normal: Lower gem speed and value
- Hard: Normal gem speed and value
- Expert: Higher gem speed and value
In hard or expert mode, there will be more game elements.
- Gems in a bubble will require you to double tap to collect - one tap to burst the bubble, another tap to collect the gem.
- Tap on hourglass to slow down gem speeds for a short while, making it easier for you to collect more gems.
You can retry Energy Rain multiple times in a day if the score is not satisfactory. However, you can convert your score to home energy only once each day. Once you convert your score to home energy, you cannot access Energy Rain on that day
Terms & Conditions
- The Iocations and house images are used for creative representation only and are not intended to be used for reference purposes.
- Any rewards you earn will be added to your rewards channel.
- Locked scratch cards you receive will expire after 7 days if not unlocked.
- All level completion vouchers would expire in 14 days.
- The scratch card you receive will expire after 45 days if not scratched.
- Any cashback you earn will be added to your UPI-enabled bank account linked to Google Pay. Your cashback will expire after 45 days if you do not have an account linked.
- Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that has not been previously registered with Google Pay, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, or form of payment to qualify for each offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.
- You can earn up to a total of ₹9,000 per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- Google is not responsible for any goods or services that you purchase or receive from merchants, or for the content of the merchant’s website.
- Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders of Google LLC, their immediate families, Google’s affiliates and subsidiaries of Google, or other persons professionally connected with the offer are not eligible to participate.
- This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu as per the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979 and wherever else prohibited by law. Users within these states should not participate in this offer.