You have received a locked scratch card worth ₹5 to ₹110 in your rewards channel.
To unlock your scratch card, make your first ever mobile recharge using the Google Pay app during the offer period. The locked scratch card will expire if you do not unlock it.
You can earn a maximum of 1 scratch card during the offer period.
Terms and Conditions:
- To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
- You have received one locked scratch card in your rewards channel.
- To unlock the scratch card worth Indian Rupees Five (INR 5) to Indian Rupees One Hundred and Ten (INR 110), you must successfully complete your first ever mobile recharge using the Google Pay app during the offer period.
- Only mobile recharges made on the Google Pay app are eligible for this offer. Mobile recharges made on third party websites/apps and paid via Google Pay are not eligible for the offer.
- The locked scratch card will expire if it is not unlocked before its expiration date mentioned on the scratch card. Please check the scratch card received on your Rewards Channel to view the expiration date.
- You can earn a maximum of one scratch card during the Offer Period.
- You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
- Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for the offer. Any of these unique Google Pay credentials must not have been used to register another Google Pay Account.
- If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
- Unlocked scratch cards that remain unclaimed (have not been scratched) within 45 days will also be deemed forfeited and will no longer be available to you.
- Employees, interns, contractors and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live) of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.
- This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.
- You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
- Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion.
- This offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay Terms of Service.