"Google Pay" is a service that is provided to users resident in India by Google India Digital Services Private Limited with registered office at 5th floor, DLF Centre, Block 124, Narindra Place, Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 110001 ("Google"), and was previously named Tez. By accessing, downloading or using Google Pay, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following:
- the Google Terms of Service (the "Universal Terms");
- the Google Pay Terms of Service for India Residents (the "Google Pay Terms");
- the Google Pay Policies (the "Google Pay Policies"); and
- Google Pay Offer Terms of Services ("General Google Pay Offers Terms")
These five documents are collectively referred to herein as the "Combined Google Pay Terms."
Level 1 - Complaints Registration
We recommend you contact our support through our Google Pay India Help Center or contact our support teams through our support offerings below
Call Google Pay India customer care number
You can reach customer care number toll free at: 1-800-419-0157.
- Open the Google Pay app.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Help and feedback.
Visit our Help Center
- Open the Google Pay Help Center.
- At the top-right, click Get help. See your options to connect with a support specialist.
- Select your issue.
- Choose the help topic that's relevant to your issue.
Level 2 - Grievance Redressal
If you’ve already contacted our support channels listed under Level 1 support - Google Pay India helpline number, In-app support and our Help Center - and your issue is unresolved, then please contact Google Pay India Grievance Support.
To reach Google’s Grievance Officer for India, visit this page.
To report your issue to your payment service provider (PSP), contact them through these links:
Level 3 - NPCI redressal
To report your issue to NPCI, submit a dispute redressal mechanism complaint.