To get customer payments with Google Pay for Business, make sure you meet the following requirements:
- You must be a merchant based in India.
- To use the Google Pay for Business sign up tool, you must have a phone or computer and a Gmail Account.
- You must give us the following business information:
- Business name, address, phone number, and primary contact name.
- Merchant Category Code (MCC).
- Virtual payment address (VPA) such as your universal payment identification code (UPIC). Note: If you don’t have a VPA, contact your bank or payment service provider (PSP) to get one.
- A business or personal bank account.
Note: To sign up and start getting customer payments with Google Pay, we don’t require any documents from you.
Learn more and get started with Google Pay for Business.