You can use Google Pay for Business to get customer payments more quickly, more simply, and more securely in your business or online.
Anyone with a universal payment identification code (UPIC) can use Google Pay to pay you for goods and services.
Google Pay gives merchants many benefits, including the following:
- Help customers find you: Use Google Pay’s custom business channel to let your customers easily find your business in the Google Pay app.
- Lower your costs: Reach more customers through the Google Pay app without having to increase your business app costs.
- Connect with customers: Create and share offers with customers using Google Pay’s custom business channel.
- Integrate with Google Pay quickly and easily: In just a few steps, you can be up and running with Google Pay and accepting customer payments.
- Enjoy enhanced payment security: Google Pay uses an enhanced security platform called “Google Pay Shield” that gives merchants and customers 24/7 security to help detect fraud, prevent hacking, and verify identity.
- Get merchant support: Use our Help Center for support anytime, or contact us for help by phone or chat every day.
Google Pay gives customers many benefits, including the following:
- Pay with Google Pay for free: Google Pay is free for customers to use to pay for goods and services in stores and online.
- Easily set up and use Google Pay: Google Pay is easy for customers to set up and use to securely pay with any bank account stored in their Google Pay account.
For business owners and merchants
Business owners and shops can use the Google Pay app with their individual current account to start accepting digital payments today. Payment goes directly to your bank account — all with no fees*. We are working to support shopkeepers with other types of current accounts soon.
If you sell online, check out Google Pay for Business.
*Merchants with individual current accounts can receive up to ₹50,000 per month with BHIM UPI with no fees. After that, your bank may charge fees or impose additional requirements.