Use flight or event tickets
Note: This feature is only available in the Google Pay app on Android devices.
You can store digital copies of tickets for your flight or event for participating airlines and event ticket providers.
Add a ticket to Google Pay
- Buy your ticket through a participating airline’s or venue’s app or website or a ticket broker app or website.
- When you’re done checking out, tap the G Pay Save to Google Pay button.
- If you don’t have the Google Pay app installed, this button will open a web page where you can finish up.
Use your ticket
- On your Android device, open the Google Pay app.
- If you have more than one Google Account, make sure you’re signed in to the one you used to save the ticket.
- At the bottom, tap Passes.
- Tap the ticket.
- Show the barcode on your phone so the attendant can scan it. If you have more than one ticket, be sure to show each barcode.
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?