Use flight or event tickets
You can store digital copies of airline tickets or event tickets with participating airlines and event ticket providers.
Add a ticket to Google Pay
- Buy your ticket through a participating airline’s or venue’s app or website or a ticket broker app or website.
- When you’re done checking out, tap the G Pay Save to Google Pay button.
- If you don’t have the Google Pay app installed, this button will open a web page where you can finish up.
Use your ticket
With your Google Pay app
- On your Android device, open the Google Pay app.
- If you have more than one Google Account, make sure you’re signed in to the one you used to save the ticket.
- At the bottom, tap Passes.
- Tap the ticket.
- Show the barcode on your phone so the attendant can scan it. If you have more than one ticket, be sure to show each barcode.
Open a boarding pass using your Google Assistant
- On your Android phone, touch and hold the Home button or say "OK Google."
- Say a command like “my flights” or “show me my flight.”
Was this helpful?
How can we improve it?