You can store digital copies of airline tickets or event tickets with participating airlines and event ticket providers.
Add a ticket to Google Pay
- Buy your ticket through a participating airline’s or venue’s app or website or a ticket broker app or website.
- When you’re done checking out, tap the G Pay Save to Google Pay button.
- If you don’t have the Google Pay app installed, this button will open a web page where you can finish up.
Use your ticket
Important: To access your tickets on your Google Pixel phone, you can press and hold the Power button. Learn how to use Cards & passes on Google Pixel.
With your Google Pay app
- On your Android device, open the Google Pay app.
- If you have more than one Google Account, make sure you’re signed in to the one you used to save the ticket.
- At the bottom, tap Passes.
- Tap the ticket.
- Show the barcode on your phone so the attendant can scan it. If you have more than one ticket, be sure to show each barcode.
Add a boarding pass with a screenshot
Important: This feature is available for all Google Pixel 3 and 4 phones. To add a boarding pass with a screenshot, you need to install the Google Pay app on your phone and have an active internet connection.
- Open the email, app, or website with your boarding pass.
- Find your boarding pass. If you got it through an email, you may need to tap to open the .pdf.
- Make sure the QR code or barcode of your boarding pass is centered on your screen.
- Press and hold the Power button for a few seconds.
- Tap Screenshot. Learn how to take a screenshot.
- On the “Screenshot saved” notification, tap Add to Google Pay. A browser window will open to pay.google.com.
- Tap Save View boarding pass. The boarding pass will appear in the Google Pay app.
Tip: You don’t need an internet connection to view your saved boarding passes.
Open a boarding pass using your Google Assistant
- On your Android phone, touch and hold the Home button or say "OK Google."
- Say a command like “my flights” or “show me my flight.”